Evaluate us and our Staff team.
puudelcorp Wrote:
nci* Wrote:
downtown Wrote:suggestion: get good staff who aren't braindead and actually have knowledge in the field that they are moderating.
would be nice if you elaborate a little bit

take a look at yourself? first thing that comes to mind is that horrible presentation that you made on cs go cheating as a whole and literally +90% was misleading or downright incorrect in that. and how you ragebanned me from your discord and blocked me because i said "nigga getting roasted on uc", nothing more. really shows the level of skill and knowledge you actually have compared to what you think you have, and how delusional you are........

I never banned you, I took the server down. Also you're not blocked afaik, since I don't see you in my blocked list. Also yes, there was information in the slideshow that I fucked up, I admit that. I also blocked a shit ton of people for 2-3 ish weeks because I was taking a break and getting my college applications done. Anyways, thanks for the criticism and I've been trying to learn more so yea. I'm glad that you're still same as before, was fun chillin and listening to mordekazor suck pickles in discord.
mov esp, ebp

[Image: P5qx2rX.png]

nci* Wrote:
puudelcorp Wrote:
nci* Wrote:
downtown Wrote:suggestion: get good staff who aren't braindead and actually have knowledge in the field that they are moderating.
would be nice if you elaborate a little bit

take a look at yourself? first thing that comes to mind is that horrible presentation that you made on cs go cheating as a whole and literally +90% was misleading or downright incorrect in that. and how you ragebanned me from your discord and blocked me because i said "nigga getting roasted on uc", nothing more. really shows the level of skill and knowledge you actually have compared to what you think you have, and how delusional you are........

I never banned you, I took the server down. Also you're not blocked afaik, since I don't see you in my blocked list. Also yes, there was information in the slideshow that I fucked up, I admit that. I also blocked a shit ton of people for 2-3 ish weeks because I was taking a break and getting my college applications done. Anyways, thanks for the criticism and I've been trying to learn more so yea. I'm glad that you're still same as before, was fun chillin and listening to mordekazor suck pickles in discord.

Let's end this.
[Image: ldogKOK.gif]
DM ME IF YOU LOVE THIS GIRL AND I WILL
+50 REP YOU

#LEXA FAM

Ripped by YASAKA
www.voidforum.com